Tech Convergence Will Spur Demand for New ADAS Technology

He has chosen a path. It's the right path.



I don't know if Charlie's silence here today...is right or wrong;
I'm not a judge or jury.

But I can tell you this: he won't sell anybody out...to buy his future!

And that, my friends, is called integrity.

That's called courage.

Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.

Now I have come to the crossroads in my life.

I always knew what the right path was.

Without exception, I knew, but I never took it.

You know why?

It was too damn hard.

Now here's Charlie. He's come to the crossroads.

He has chosen a path.

It's the right path.

It's a path made of principle...that leads to character.

Let him continue on his journey.

You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.

It's a valuable future, believe me.

Don't destroy it.
Protect it.

Embrace it.

It's gonna make you proud one day, I promise you.

Comments