Tech Convergence Will Spur Demand for New ADAS Technology

Exciting News!



Hi all,

I have some very exciting news to share with you. As of Monday, September 18, 2006, I am now an employee of Microvision! I’m working in the Sales & Marketing department as Market Research Manager. My role is multi-faceted, and will include development of market research to support our product teams, identifying and validating new opportunities, marketing communications, and technology evangelism.

My initial impression of working here is that the energy level and excitement about the work that’s being done here is incredibly high. The more I learn about the Microvision technology platform, and the more time I spend learning from the other team members here, the more impressed and excited I get. As you can imagine, I am really happy to be part of the team at Microvision, and to be in position to dedicate 100% of my time to the pursuit of our truly extraordinary market opportunities.

I look forward to continuing to share my perspective with you on Microvision’s disruptive technology, our product platforms and our market opportunities in a world of accelerating change and progress. We’re currently determining the optimum channels for me to continue to report to you, whether here on MVIS Blog, on Microvision.com, or both. Being a part of a public company presents some issues to work through in this regard.

Thanks for all of your encouragement and support over the last 2 ½ years! The best is yet to come. Stay tuned… :-)

Ben

Comments

  1. Congratulations Ben. Somehow I'm not surprised that you now work for Microvision. You are exactly the kind of employee a company is looking for....someone who believes in their mission.

    Can you provide us with a post on the ASM?

    Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I'm very happy for you. All our small savings (husband and wife) are invested in Microvision. That's how much faith we have in this company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, now we get to see your purchase of your shares, cant wait to see the purchase list grow. As mine is as well. You are a benefit not only to this company but to this tech, you personally. Kudos, Dittos, Congrats, x , y, z
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Microvision is making all the right moves. This is the best blog yet. Congratulations Ben! I am more confident with my investment now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ben.......

    Congratulations on your new position or should I be congratulating Tokeman. It sure is nice having someone with your dedication and excitement being on the inside. I hope those traits rub off on all connected with the future of this company and it's technology.

    Arnold

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ben...

    Congratulations to you... and congratulations to Microvision for their acquisition of a such a key asset.

    You are honest, hardworking and dedicated. A true visionary. And totally committed to the vision of what Microvison will become... a world class company!

    Best,

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Ben!

    For anyone interested about the ASM:
    http://www.siliconinvestor.com/readmsg.aspx?msgid=22836260

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations ben! I have been an avid reader of this blog since day 1! I am very happy that you were able to land your dream job. I hope you will be allowed to continue posting your thoughts and insights on MVIS.. however, you must understand that most outside investors are cynical by nature and will question your blogs more since you are now an "insider" and no longer impartial.

    Maybe you can hand off the "independent" blogging duties to someone else.. and you can continue your efforts from within on the microvision website?

    Best of luck with the new job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment