Tech Convergence Will Spur Demand for New ADAS Technology

Heya



Hi everyone,

I know it has been way too long since I've had a chance to update the site. I've had a couple of folks send some notes to ask what's up....the simple answer is, I've been extremely busy with work and that has not left much time for blogging about work.

I'm working on what I consider to be very cool stuff and I'm really excited about it but can't really go into it too much right now. BUT -- this blog means a lot to me and I will be sure to dedicate some more energy towards getting it updated more frequently with information and updates that hopefully will be valuable (or at least interesting!) to you all.

Thanks for sticking with me and I'll get with you soon!

Ben

Comments

  1. I for one have been checking your blog regularly (a link on my Bookmarks bar, no less!) so I'm glad to hear there might be new stuff. I'm still curious to know how Microvision is solving the problem of lack of wide field of view in retinal scanning lasers (it is a problem, right?). On one hand we hear that using Colour Eyewear is like sitting on the front row of a theatre, and then other sources say it's limited to, what? 15 degrees?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kevin,

    Thanks for writing. The field of view of our current eyewear prototype is 40 degree horizontal by 22.5 vertical. It's pretty darn large.

    Thanks,
    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that's about the size of the opposite wall of the classroom I'm sitting in. Not bad at all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ben,
    Is everything still on track for the high end media player order? What about the G2000s from Corning? This lack of news/updates is really hard to take after so many years of waiting. I still have faith in MVIS, but frustration level is at an all time high.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ben, we've just heard Matt Nichols is no longer at MVIS. When Russell Hanigan left we heard nothing from MVIS regarding his departure. Why no news from MVIS indicating these two long time MVIS employees are no longer working for MVIS and WHY they left.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment