Tech Convergence Will Spur Demand for New ADAS Technology

In Memory of Gary Peterson



I learned today that Gary Peterson passed away. Gary was one of the best people I ever met. I learned so much from him and I will miss him. Gary was a man with wisdom, a generous spirit and a lot of compassion. I'll never forget our road trips and our conversations.

Gary's contributions to MVIS were monumental and Gary was really instrumental in so much of the significant work that MVIS did.

Gary was a great family man, an amazing cyclist, and a mentor and an example to follow in so many ways. He made every situation better just by being there.

I had just found Gary's business card in my suit jacket a couple weeks ago. Wish I had called him then. All my love to Gary, Rodeen and their family. A wonderful guy who will be deeply missed.

Comments