Automotive Testing Expo Europe

Cordless Collector Now Available for Windows

Cordless Collector Now Available for Windows



"Cordless Collector includes everything you need to stay on top of your books, movies, music and games: the superior Cordless Collector barcode reader, featuring Bluetooth® wireless technology, and our award-winning Collection software for both Windows and Mac."



This is great. I don't know about you, but I'm the poster child for this product. I've got piles of CDs, video games, books, DVDs, all over the place. Could be pretty cool to keep a catalog of all the stuff I've collected over the years, and see it all organized and indexed.



This is a really cool way to get bar code scanning into every day consumer life and I think there's an excellent chance this application could be a big hit and drive some decent Flic Cordless volume going forward.









Thanks to DanHenry.

Comments