Tech Convergence Will Spur Demand for New ADAS Technology

A Love Letter





A Love Letter from MrBarret.com, "Apple Tech in the Big Apple".

My Dearest Cordless Collector:



If not for your steep price, I'd have bought you months ago. Several times, I've found myself in the market or the bookstore wishing I had you with me to scan the barcodes for later lookup. Or I'll be at work and think about using you to scan the stickers on the back of the hundreds of Macs to create an inventory database. Or you and I could spend a long weekend scanning my growing DVD collection and my book collection. Oh, the memories we could share!



I dream of your soft curves and pleasurable tactile feedback, your slim lines and sky blue casing, the crisp snick as I press your button, the sexy red light of your Infared beam, your gentle green indicator LED blinking up at me as you fill with precious info. I long to hold you tenderly in my hand and aim you at my belongings. You and my Palm and my phone would get along so well!



Oh boy could we have fun together, Cordless Collector! I just know you are meant for me! Please be mine!

Comments