Tech Convergence Will Spur Demand for New ADAS Technology

Like a Rolling Stone



Have to admit I'm too preoccupied trying to deal with my pending relocation to be able to put a lot of time into writing. Here are a couple of links that are worth checking out:

The Giant Who Walks Amongst Us

Next hot trend for cell phones: Reading?

I'm planning to drive all the way from San Francisco to Seattle in one shot -- with two enormous cats who don't like to be in cars very much. So this is going to be some kind of effort. Advice from anyone who's had success (or lessons learned) from driving a solo road trip with big cats in a small car is appreciated!

In the meantime, we're praying that somebody will buy our house so I don't go broke paying rent and a mortgage at the same time. Maybe I could take out another home equity loan to get me through...and this time, I promise not to spend it on MVIS shares! Although, they are looking pretty attractive at these prices...!

Thanks to everybody who has gotten in touch with well wishes and advice. It's appreciated very much. It's hard to uproot yourself when you've been in the same place for a while, and have the whole friends/family infrastructure established. But it's just so damn beautiful up there that we're sure we're doing the right thing.

And, like somebody said, sometimes you just gotta say 'what the [heck]'!

Comments