Tech Convergence Will Spur Demand for New ADAS Technology

Everything is Best



Wow, it is beautiful here in western Washington. The kind of weather that might have you looking out the window of an office building and daydreaming of all the things you're not doing!

Habitual daydreamer and forward-looking thinker that I am, I have been trying to be more present and more rooted in the present. I think it's a mistake to spend so much time looking forward to things that I might miss out on just being really aware of what is happening.

There is a certain amount of specialness in the fact that MVIS hasn't hit it big yet -- a quality of anticipation, of inevitability. Certainly, that's the way I feel about it. We are where we are, but there is a clear path to where we need to be. One day, we will wake up and we will be there. But each step on that road is just as meaningful as the end result itself -- the world of the ubiquitous scanned-beam display.

It is fantastic to have a superstar executive like Alex Tokman join the company. I imagine that he must be focused on the present rather than daydreaming out the window of all the successes to come. I am learning to put aside the past and the expectations of the future and trying to narrow my ever-drifting focus to what is happening right now.
Everything is Best

One day Banzan was walking through a market. He overheard a customer say to the butcher, "Give me the best piece of meat you have."

"Everything in my shop is the best," replied the butcher. "You can not find any piece of meat that is not the best." At these words, Banzan was enlightened.

Comments