Tech Convergence Will Spur Demand for New ADAS Technology

Ground Rules



Personal responsibility and accountability are a big deal to me. Please read and abide by the MVIS Blog Terms of Use.

I think that MVIS is going to be a good investment, and I write about my reasons for this and my perspective on the world of technology here on MVIS Blog. But that's all it is, one person's opinion. This is not investment advice. I am not your investment advisor. I do not manage your money and I do not work at an investment firm.

I am either crazy as a loon or I'm going to own a football team someday, but that is me. I've made my own decisions and I'm at peace with them. No other person or entity is responsible for my investment decisions. Just me.

So if you read something here and get all excited and buy MVIS stock and sell it for a loss or a gain, it's not my fault. Those are your decisions and I am not a part of that process. I'm just writing about what I think and for whatever reasons that I'm still sorting out, I think about Microvision a lot.

So, please enjoy this site as entertainment. I do my best to provide insight into the world of personal technology. I find articles from places and share them with you here because I think you might be interested to read them. They might augment or support my analysis or my world view.

These articles may or may not have errors in them. I don't know. My own analysis and world view could be flawed. We'll see. By visiting this site, your acceptance of the Terms of Use is implicit.

Thanks for your support and thanks for reading MVIS Blog.

Comments

  1. Wha' happened?? Someone get pissy with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah -- just thinking about stuff. if and when this blog reaches a much larger audience I want it to still be fun to do and not be worried about some dipsh*t blaming me for his mistakes. that's all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben

    Keep it going.
    This Blog is one of the best on the web. I read you every day.
    Your insight and vision are outstanding.
    Ignore the bashers.
    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here, Ben. You're doing a great job. Certainly the best source of MVIS info out there.

    Please keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment