Tech Convergence Will Spur Demand for New ADAS Technology

MVIS Blog Podcast, Anyone?

I'd actually never listened to a podcast until today. As a huge fan of ProFootballTalk.com, my curiosity was finally piqued to check out their initial podcast.

A couple things struck me -- #1, I really enjoyed it; #2, I was able to listen to the podcast as I did a bunch of other stuff at the same time.

So I got to thinking maybe I could put one of these things together, if there's any interest in it from readers. Post a comment or send an email and let me know.

With all the excitement of the last few months, there's plenty of stuff to talk about...

Comments

  1. Ben,

    I vote YES for MVIS-BJ-PODCAST.

    I envision you reading some of these futuristic findings of yours, with your comments relating to MVIS in between the lines.

    Dan G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben
    Do it!
    you have a lot to say and we want to hear it
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben,

    I'm down for it! It'd be nice listening to some of this stuff on may way home from work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy guy that just kicked your butt in foosMarch 9, 2006 at 9:14 AM

    YES, WANT PODCAST.... WITH GUITAR!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment