Tech Convergence Will Spur Demand for New ADAS Technology

Thanks All!



It's been about six months now since I've updated this blog...which means it's fair to say that my plan to keep blogging about MVIS hasn't really materialized.

Between my new job (Senior Product Manager for eBay), chasing my kids around, spending time with my wife, and trying to keep working on music, there's not a lot of time left to write here.

So, it's probably time now to pull the curtain on this blog that I started all the way back in 2004. Over all that time, I've met a lot of people through writing this blog, some virtually, some actually, and made some good friends through the process, especially many of my former colleagues at the company.

I wish everyone all the best in their pursuit of truly extraordinary opportunities, wherever you may find them.

Thanks to all,

Ben

Comments